Friday, May 1, 2009

yo, some dangerous backstabbin.

has any one else noticed that sometimes, once in a while, you'll open a window to read a fellow blogger, bloggess, and suddenly, their page is the kiss of death?

as in, forty million twenty four hundred windows opening? and you keep frantically hitting the X red button to close them all? and totally failing? task manager, you saved mah ass, i loves you.

but seriously, does blogger have a virus????

i recently found out my computer at work has a "trojan horse" (dun dun dun) that they can't get rid of. er, as in, trojan = std? seriously? it's not herpes. we should, SHOULD be able to cast it into shaddow. and yet,

my laptop at home was just affected by this madness. and, ironically enough, i don't give two shits about my work computer but i DO care about my beloved sophie, my cute n sassy laptop. that's big-ass-huge. 17 inches. good luck luggin that to starbucks.

i digress.

but really? REALLY? blogger? you bestill my heart and all i have left to say, is,

et tu, brute? et tu?


uhm, also? is it totally wrong of me to take like, 8 mg of melatonin? it's 2am and i'm STILL not tired. sigh. i may pump up the dream drug. i HATE this about my body!!!! insomnia, i loathe you, WAAAAYYYYY more than ceasar when brutus shafted him. just sayin'.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry you can't sleep! Have you always had it or is it stress from the job from hell? BTW: ONE MORE WEEK! YEA!
And what blog did you go to that freaked out your laptop. So I don't go THERE!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

OMG! That has never happened and if it does, I would be done. I think I will completely melt down if another techy problem arises. I will just go back to carving words in a rock. I swear. I can't deal.

Erin Moore said...

Maybe you have the trojan virus and it's keeping YOU up all night! Darn bodies. I'm glad they die when we get old.

Missed you girl! I haven't come across any virus infected bloggers - maybe it's the swine flu? Has your computer been around any pigs lately?

Crazy Charm said...

Firstly, I have not experienced this virus, butttt I have a mac. I'd have my smug face on if it wasn't given to me for my internship. I'm less than a month away from having to give it back. :(

Secondly, I'm sorry about your insomnia! That must be so frustrating!! On the flip side I could probably sleep 18 hours a day.

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes me madder then to click on a link suggesting you'll go read more supporting information & it takes me to some spam site that floods my computer with cookies. grrrrrrrrr.......